Baloney again!

:( :( .. I got done with all my midterms today. And am horrified at my performance in all of them. I literally feel like the dumbest person on campus!! So ashamed of myself that I do not even want to disclose my marks. Life just sucks currently uhhh...

I do not understand what is wrong with me? For example, yesterday, I slept for 10 hours last night, even though I had slept enough the day before!! Unacceptable! Especially when I needed more time to prepare for the exam today. But I took relief in the fact that the midterm grade could be dropped if I did better in the final, and so ended up weaving hopes to do excellent in the final. Why am I so irresponsible???? what should I do to improve? Is it just not my cup of tea; should I just give up? (hopefully, no)


i don't know what else to say. I so don't know what to do with myself. Period.

5 comments:

B said...

I know how it feels when other undeserving classmates get better grades.. and I also feel like a fool to be treating myself with such shameful grades. But I guess tears make no sense. Like no use crying over spilt milk. All we can do is try next time. And not be stupid enough to loose all our future chances and prospects. Losing hope is the worst of all, so dont let discouragement come near u.


The inner you will never forget the insulting words u tell urself. Never tell urself so bad that u start doubting ur own calibre.

Become an objectivist.. Dont go deeper in details, just study for exams objectively... like I am such a freak, I have to wikipedia everything and get details on one topic. I feel like I have to know each and every detail of the subject, though it is not possible with such a vast syllabus and lesser time to prepare for exams. Or just call me when u r feeling low ;)

If its any condolance, I sucked at my midterms WORSE! I've bunked so many history quizes, my seniors have warned me that I am going to fail this sem in history coz they know the professor... :( We cannot look back coz its gone ... :| Now I have to sleep early and wake up on time tomorrow to go to History class on time, and not bunk it..... :|:| TC... hope I dint bore u... sucha long post.. and im increasing it more.. with such nonsense words.... lalal alla lalllaaallalallala.... lolz... byee tc

Tinsel town buzz said...

thanks for the hope, Red. I lost my motivation mid-way into studying, and that is probably why I ended up with pathetic results. I know I have to fight back, only harder this time. And hope you make it to all your classes on time as well... Good luck with history; try pleading to the professor into not failing you, and make sure he notices when you go to class everyday. :-P

B said...

Yes I was on time in class today! at 9.30 AM! can u believe that .. lolz... am still in that sweet shock of reachin on time in class :-s


And oh man, 2-3 weeks to go, and I'll be free from this semester. did u register for next sem yet?

AmitL said...

Hi,Shreya....it happens to the best of people,you know..the rises and falls at exam time.So,just treat this 'down' as a challenge on the way up,and do better than ur best in the final.:)(I know-it sounds easier to say than to do,but,it CAN be done,right?)

Tinsel town buzz said...

Right, Amit... thanks for the kind words :) I hope to make the best out of my time before the finals...

Design by Blogger Templates