A little bit of masti..

I just had a brilliant idea in this genius head of mine. Nothing academia related though, so don't stop reading! :D

Alright, so I am going to be RJing for our desi radio show this Sunday from 3-5 pm Chicago time. In the first hour, my colleague and I will be playing and talking about Hindi-Urdu pop songs, and the second hour will be playing songs requested by listeners. My friend came up with the idea of pulling a trick on my colleague, by calling in the studio and telling him how she loved his voice and would like to meet him for a date. So, I was thinking that it wouldn't harm if you all called in as well and said something similar to him!

For example, you could say that you found his info from shaadi.com and found him interesting. Honestly speaking, he is a nice guy who is still single, so it will be hilarious to find him sweating with so many people calling him. Shalin, you should call in too, and say you are interested in him lol... that would be super-funny :D...

You could also call in the studio at 847-866-9687 during our show and dedicate romantic songs for him lol... Any other suggestions to make this a fun show are also welcome! :)

Oh, and if you are not in the Chicago area, then you can hear our show streaming live at www.wnur.org.....

And last update for the day is that I am going to choreograph that dance, and also be in it with other Malaysian girls... :-P Youtube will indeed be very helpful in this regard, just like RedSoulcurry suggested.

In the meanwhile, if you admire college shows, then here is the video of the skit that we did for SASA show 2005. See if you can guess where I am... You will only find me in the dances, as there wasn't much role for girls in it anyways. We were showered with compliments after the show, but this video leaves out tiny parts of the skit, unfortunately. :(


10 comments:

Tinsel town buzz said...

OH, if u talk to him, please do not ever mention that I asked you to do this or that you read it on my blog... PLEASEEE :D

Anonymous said...

:)
I'll stay outta it !

Anonymous said...

blue punjabi ???
u look like an energiser bunny !

Anonymous said...

in a gtood way !

Anonymous said...

the right side blue - the sky blue !!

oh, and u kno wt wd be really exciting??
I could call tht guy up, let him know tht I am a high school friend of urs, and that you have confessed to me tht u have a crush on him !!!!

now THAT would be fun !!!

No, I have better things to do at 4 AM than read ur blog....and those things include sleeping..
the time on blogger is screwed up..

Anonymous said...

BUNNY BUNNY energiser BUNNY !

B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B said...

4 Am comments :)) and I will try to listen to ur show online :D It wud be soooo much fun :D:D have u tried lisnin to ur voice on speakers :P all d best.. have reall coooool time speakin there :D i am so J :D.... :p

Unknown said...

konu su delete karyu ?

Tinsel town buzz said...

Redsoul, I have heard previous recordings of mine, but let me know what you think about my RJ-ing skills :-P.. thanks for the wishes - I am all set to go and have a blast doing the show :)

Design by Blogger Templates