Updates updates..
Thanks for your comments, you guys... it makes blogging a much more joyful experience when you know that others like to read and respond to your entries...
Anyways, I just logged in to say that I will not be blog again until the weekend, just because there is a lot going on. I have a quiz tomorrow morning, a lab due tomorrow night, and two exams on friday morning, none of which I am well-prepared for. :-P
The entire day Saturday is booked for my brother's career fair trip to fly with a pilot at Southern IL University. Sunday I will have to drive back before noon for the radio show (yes, it will actually happen this time :D) and then spend the rest of the afternoon cramming Greek and latin words for a midterm on Monday. Also need to worry about the homework due on Tuesday.
Time flies!! And I might need to too.... :-s


6 comments:
ur college is so unbelievable...so are you :))
anyways, good luck!
you get a different perspecive on life by asking those questions...it makes u take a step back and realize - " whats the worth of what i am doing right now ??"
yea, I know girish - I think - he was one of the toppers, and never talked with him, but had heard abt him from munish and some other teachers.
also !!!!
dont delete my comment...not now, not ever !
yooohoo..i'm famous :D....
wow. I read some pilot thing :p excitin ha..
And I am sooooo J coz u r learning greek n latin words! why? any special classes? I wish I studied it too :p
ya jus concentrate on ur stuff and get back to us soon :D
Hi,Shreya...yes,comments on posts do make the experience of blogging more enjoyable,I agree.:)Good luck with the quiz and the tests....and, the flying,too.:)
Post a Comment