YIKES!!!!
I have:
3 homeworks, 1 lab, 1 quiz and 3 midterms over the next week. And I really need to do well in all my classes since this is my senior year. God help me! :-s
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have:
3 homeworks, 1 lab, 1 quiz and 3 midterms over the next week. And I really need to do well in all my classes since this is my senior year. God help me! :-s
Design by Blogger Templates
6 comments:
aww Senior Year sounds so cool! I'm already dreaming about which courses I wanna take in my final sem, and get it over with quickly...... but all what i have for now :p is to think abt my junior year's classes.... and do u actually submit all that work? I bunked a midterm last week, 2 lab reports.... and 1-2 Homeworks :| I am terrible with school!
because I graduate with my masters !!!!
Oh,just that much?*grin*...u'll manage easily,I am sure..all the best.
best of luck :D
Redsoul,
This is the beginning of my senior year, I graduate in March next year :-P.. but yes, it does feel special (or maybe just different) to be a senior. Yeah, I do have to actually hand in all the work 'coz otherwise it brings the grades down significantly :(. I was also terrible with school and schoolwork during my sophomore year, I think its just a part of college life, learning and growing up. Enjoy every moment of it! :)
Thanks for the wishes, Amit and Girish.
What is your occupation Amit? Are you also a student?
Post a Comment