A reason to smile....
I am very excited about living in the dorm next year. My roommate and I just came back after picking one of the biggest rooms on our floor. What is more is that we have two big windows facing the east side, which give us a beautiful panorama of lake Michigan (which is more like a sea than a lake!!).
How lovely will it be to be awakened by the first rays of the sun every morning! Or to stand by the window and sip hot chocolate on a breezy evening after a heavy day of classes?
This is probably what they call SWEET Life! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
WOW !
I am happy for u !!!
I always loved being in the top floor of a high building facing the sea - often visited such places, but never was in one
WOWWW :D:D happy for u :D:D:D:D so cool..
I always dreamt of living in a dorm.... :)
yea, by robert kiyosaki ?>??
awesome book !
Post a Comment