Brain-dead...
I am so brain-dead right now! Have been working on this C++ code for more than 7 hours now. It is the de-bugging that is getting annoying. Small mistakes in the code that I cannot find argghhh... I thought about starting from scratch, but even that seemed like too much work *sigh*
Anyways, I am already late on this assignment, and can hand it in for 10% penalty by tomorrow evening. Also need to get up early tomorrow to study for the physics quiz in the morning and lab in the evening. Have two more exams coming up on Wednesday of next week! And also have a big homework due then hah!
I wish I were more efficient at acads. :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
wow. I cant even spend 2 mins on Java coding. And the stupid syllabus that we have, I have to study only java for my CS major. Isnt it weird? like I know no C, C++ or C# or any other prog lang.....
I have assignments to submit. But I've outsourced the HW. :)) wen is ur sem ending? my last exam is on 17th MAY. x( Then i'll shop for my birthday, and the party... :D all d best for ya papers.....
http://money.cnn.com/2007/05/04/news/companies/india_biotech/index.htm?postversion=2007050413
Hi Red,
My finals week is during second week of June. So five more weeks of school left :-P ... good luck with all your assignments and exams! and give me the details of the company which you outsource your homework to ;)
Shalinnnnnn,
thanks for the link :) .... hopefully, the govt will impose stricter patent laws very soon :). flourishing of health care or biotech companies will also be good for me in future =D.. hope u r feeling better!
yes, u r such a good friend...and thanks for ur call back at 11 pm, when i was asleep.
I am feeling quite better after my friend returned my call 3 hours later !!
Hi,Shreya...I can only say'Happy Studying'.:)Look forward to what you'll do in the free time after the exams and assignments.:)
Post a Comment