Sleep talking

Me and my roommate have this habit of sleep-talking, only hers is worse than mine. She will even wake up from bed at random hours of the night (3 am, 4:30 am on several occasions) and start getting ready before she looks at the watch and realizes that she should be sleeping for the other half of the night.

She is actually muttering the words, "Well, thats all I have for now" in a stern tone right now. She is fast asleep and only her sub-conscious brain knows why she sounds so tense. I don't want to sound mean, but she scares me sometimes :-P...

4 comments:

Tinsel town buzz said...

The time on blogger is so messed up. It is 1:40 am right now and not 11: something as it shows.

B said...

aww u r not mean... the people around me (when I sleep) are praying to God that I shudnt look as horrible... they r so scared coz in sleep I look very tense, and as if Im about to bring in a revolution. I guess its the fight of thoughts in my head...... sometimes im scared of myself :p that ill blurt out things in my sleep ...

AmitL said...

Hee hee...this roommate of urs does seem to get,err,carried away with her sleep-talking habit..But,Shreya,aren't u glad it's sleep talking and not sleep walking?But,seriously, I think it's the day's tensions which reflect on people sounding tense when they talk in their sleep,i think..TC..(Err..what do u chat/talk about in ur sleep?)

Tinsel town buzz said...

umm Amit, she has jumped out of bed in the middle of night on a couple of occasions, so I am not sure if I can exclude her sleep-walking lol... I blurt out short, random sentences in my sleep sometimes, and I do not currently remember what people have heard me say :-P. The only sleep-talking I remember was when I was found screaming my brother's name and asking him not to jump down from the first floor of our neighbour's house =D

Redsoul,
I am also scared at the thought of giving away my secrets in my sleep. Luckily, no one has confronted me about anything just yet, so I am hoping that the secrets have been safe in my sub-conscious mind at night! :-P

Design by Blogger Templates