well, the show is on every Sunday from 3-5 pm, but there are other RJs from our group scheduled for coming weekend or two. Oh well, I am sure I will get more chances over the quarter.... I am majoring in Engineering and I am still an undergrad :-P ..(Senior year tho :-s).. What about u? What yr in college are u?
4 comments:
ohh myy :( sad.... and im sorry I was out the whole time, didnt listen it online also! :((
no worries.. the show did not happen because they were broadcasting the delayed baseball game between Northwestern and Indiana... stupid sports!!
oh... is it rescheduled then? those freaks! and wots ur major again.. u doin MS rite..
well, the show is on every Sunday from 3-5 pm, but there are other RJs from our group scheduled for coming weekend or two. Oh well, I am sure I will get more chances over the quarter.... I am majoring in Engineering and I am still an undergrad :-P ..(Senior year tho :-s).. What about u? What yr in college are u?
Post a Comment