There is a centipede invasion on my floor! My room-mate killed one on my bed last night when I was half-asleep! Gawd, now I am scared of sleeping in my room :-s
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There is a centipede invasion on my floor! My room-mate killed one on my bed last night when I was half-asleep! Gawd, now I am scared of sleeping in my room :-s
Design by Blogger Templates
8 comments:
whats a centipede infection on floor?
as in our entire second floor - or the girl's floor :(
hailla !!
A centipede invasion or infection? (I'm afraid to question your GRE wordbank,of course,but,still..:)
When're the pest control guys coming?
awwwwwwww the centipede pic looks so scary on wikipedia. thx for the link, i dint know wot centipede was :P
my apartment manager had the pest control guys.. they helped me with the cock-roaches :D
eeeee...centipedes ...
i hate them and their 100 legs crawling around everywhere...wonder how they can coordinate their legs in the first place...
i see you are done with the gre fever...congratulations.
AmitL, thanks for the correction! I did mean invasion, but I heard my roomie say infection and it stuck to my memory.. lemme make the change :)
All: No pest control guys yet, but the arthropods haven't come out much in the last few days. Good for us, right? :)
this photo change is good !
Post a Comment