Wow! Things are going a little haywire for me these days. I am being this rebellious kid who does not want to do what she needs to do, but instead lives in the moment and follows her whim to guide her actions. Examples would be not being serious about making and marketing my resume like my other friends; not having the mood to finish up whatever task I took to hand; not finishing my grad school apps; not calling home regularly to keep in touch with family, etc etc....

So my apologies for not finishing the GRE post. I think I will not have the motivation to write it until and unless I make significant progress on my pending work.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what r u rebelling against ?

AmitL said...

Hey,wow...a rebel..Shreya,that's interesting..:)What,err,movitated you to rebel thusly??:)Cheers...good luck at making significant progress in your pending works.

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

hey nice blog.... lots of life in ur blog.. n i guess ur lyfs borin n monotonous.. n thins are sure 2 straighten up... btw.. do visit my blog n comment!
http://harinip.blogspot.com/

Tinsel town buzz said...

Neo and AmitL, I was acting like a maverick 'coz things were not looking up and I was tired of trying to make them work. :P

Hey Cloud, interesting name..thanks for visiting. :)

Unknown said...

ah...you are being me.

though..making a resume is actually quite fun...you have a real good laugh when you fill in your "skills and interests" section. Did you know that I have taken part in dozens of competitions..some whose names I haven't even heard.

and as for everything else...its just procrastination..aka the normal way of life for every student..especially engineering ones.

Design by Blogger Templates