My E-stranged (pun intended) Friend

Todna hota to rishta hum na banate,
Umeed nahi hoti to hum sapney na sajaate,
aitbaar kiye hum apke wafa pe,
bharosa na hota to dil apke haath me na thamatey

Every morning I wake up to shayaris like this received through email or IM from a somebody that I do not know. I tried asking this person how he had my email address and who he was, but the only thing I got in reply each time is a generic ' Hi Shreya, h r u? I miss u' followed by some skimpy shayari. Makes me think that he is one of those time-pass people who does not know me and cannot write or talk much in English whatsoever. Well, Mr. rahul_raz25@yahoo.com, in case you are reading this, you might soon be blocked off or be bombarded with tons of spam email if I lose my head. Jerk!

2 comments:

AmitL said...

LOL...Shreya,that's one way to deal with a spammer-bombard him with spam..:)

Tinsel town buzz said...

oh wow.. I have stopped getting these emails and IMs woo-hoo!!

Design by Blogger Templates