All good things come to an end...

I have decided to officially shut down this blog, especially since I have not been blogging much in a long time. The scattered few entries that I have written in the last month or two make me feel inadequate and empty of creativity. So after some contemplation, I have decided to do myself a favor and move on from this blog. I will still be making rounds of your bloggerings and drop by to say 'hi', but there will be no new entries on this page anymore.

I shall return to the blogging circuit under a new name and new webspace if I miss it enough to start writing again. I just wanted to say that all of you who dropped by my blog regularly have been great friends, especially when it came down to receiving motivation, understanding different perspectives and strengthening my beliefs. Thank you for being there through my ranting and raving; I really appreciate it. Take care, fellas!

Regards,
Shreya

6 comments:

AmitL said...

Nooooooooooooooo...*goes into Bollywoodish dead faint*...how can you do this,Shreya?Just when I was looking forward to improving my vocab further with a GRE expert..come back,come back...ok,new name and new webspace is fine...quick,email me the new url.:)

Tinsel town buzz said...

hahaha AmitL, I can so see you doing that histrionic move from Bollywood LOL... I shall email you the link to my new blog once I have it, only that it will not be before a week since I have midterms to take care of. And the GRE knowledge is fading away thanks to my short-term memory, so lemme go brush up on it in the meanwhile :)

abhartiya said...

wtf wtf, m like shocked or perplexed or flabbergasted or something....

come on, how can u stop bloggin..i hvnt been here since a long time now..and now since i manage to drop by, all i see is a goodbye post..aarghh...

sheesh..u just spoil the mood...
newas..temme how u doin? how is everythin on? how are the applications part and all? i am so fucked up right now...aargh ciao

The Furobiker said...

thts weird.. y to move on frm this blog.. keep posting once in a while here only.. :(

B said...

hey wow how great u must feel to see steven colbert is northwestern alum.. and gimme the link wen u come back again. I soo wanna coment like AmitL on this post, the bollywood NAhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and gre stuff :(

btw, even I was thinkin of doin this to my blog. but I thought let the week pass away and I finally made a post.. so its not like I blog daily now.. but I do blog a line or two.

AmitL said...

I came,I saw,I checked- is the new url ready,pls??:)

Design by Blogger Templates