So much randomness!
I am so excited for next week - for some reasons that I cannot disclose over the public webspace!
But I will tell you this: Monday night I am going to Chicago for an informational session of Bain & Co. Consultants. That will be a nice change from the routine work-life, and also an opportunity to clear my questions about consulting!
Next weekend, we are also throwing my friend a surprise party somewhere in Chicago!
Work has been great so far! Things have been moving along at a good pace, and I keep getting attached to my co-workers more and more everyday! They are a bunch of talented, friendly and candid people. Just the type of company I have been seeking!! :-)
Oh, and my car is finally back from repairs. I spent 3K on the old thing - but its still my car and I love it!! Atleast it is newer looking, has nice interiors and a CD Player that works!!
Btw, I am downloading some songs because I am tired of my current song collection. What are your all-time favourite songs??
Lastly but very importantly, does anyone know how to scare these cats out of my room???


10 comments:
songs : www.studentshangout.com
btw, my collection is growing !!!! :)
kick those cats once, they will never forget, and they will fear all humans for life !
or, u could try giving them a bowl of steaming hot milk.. !!!
Hey,wow..Shreya,great to see things going so well..here's wishing the trend continues upwards,only.:)Will chk the Ban & Co link..scaring cats out of the room??keep a dog..grin.or,put some saucers of milk outside the room.All time fav songs?Hindi,one is: Ruk Jaana nahin tu kahin haar ke,another is:Tujhe Naraaz Nahin(Masoom),balance:coming up in a post soon..same for Eng songs,too.
oops..that was me..AmitL..my other gmail id.
Neo, thanks for the website yaar - am looking at it right now! And I would punish those cats, but I am really scared of the consequences (or rather revenges from the feline side..lol)!
Ayeayeal, wow, your name is so hard to pronounce haha... glad to know that you are also a gujju!! the dog idea is possible - but then how would I keep IT out of my room *grin*?
Hey,me's from Baroda,but,still not a Gujju..But,I do luv Gujjus..some of the nicest people I've known.:)
Re. keeping a dog out of the room,errr...let's see....how about a bone thrown smartly into the backyard?
cats =))
Hi Shreya,
Nice blog. Keep a small spray bottle with water in it (you can get it at the local hardware store - Ace etc.), and if the cat wanders in your room, spray a bit on the cat. I've heard this technique used by cat owners to keep them off the dining table.
I'm assuming that closing the door to keep the cat out is not an option. After you do that a few times, I think the cat will get the message that s/he's not welcome in your room.
Good luck!
-Amit (not L)
thanks for the tips, Amit... I did not see your comment until today! :-P
Post a Comment