Bollywood overdose!
I managed to impress myself for a very silly reason (not the first time I will be doing this, ofcourse!). I have seen more movies in the last month than I have seen in the entire year(2006)! Amazing, isn't it? Ok fine, I only saw like 3 movies in 2006 :-P. Forgive me for not being a movie buff *grin*
The following movies made it to my seen list.
1. Delhi Heights (first time I saw Neha Dhupia act, an alright movie)
2. Khosla Ka Ghosla (hilariously real!)
3. Partner (saw it in the theatre, some parts maybe entertaining, otherwise the story is greatly 'pakao')
4. Chandni Bar (depressing, but an eye-opener to the problems of prostitution in India!)
5. Kaho Na Pyaar Hai
6. Bheja Fry (stopped soon after I started)
7. Lagaan (for the second time)
8. Dil Se (only because my bro put it on)
.... and that's all I can remember to have watched in the last few weeks. But a pretty decent turn-around for an apathetic movie person like me.
Thanks to Shalin for the movie website www.videoduniya.com. Amazing quality films for free...! Ah, entertained, at last! :)


10 comments:
Hi,Shreya...ohwow..that's quite a nice collection of movie viewing(No wonder we don't see too many posts from you.hehe)..I haven't seen Delhi heights and Partner and Dil Se.:)Happy future movie viewing.
u saw Kaho na pyaar hai NOW ????????
havent u seen it before ??
awesome...but arent you watching any good english movies?
also, if u liked khosla, you should have liked bheja fry too:-?...awesome movie...and delhii heights was a poor execution of a good concept...
Neo, sorry I thought I deleted that KNPH from the list. I was thinking of re-watching it, but did not...
Girish, the last English movie I saw in theatre was Pirates of Carribean 3, which I had been eagerly anticipating, but it was such a 'bundle' movie! I saw 'Finding Nemo' on VHS from the library too in the last month, which was alright. Also, the main problem with watching English movies is that they are not easily available on the net :( ... PS: Do u still watch a lot of movies? :P
bestdesiblogs.com >> see metro, 15 park avenue, cheeni kum :D
Niceee... thanks for the link, Red. I forgot to add Cheeni-Kum on this list!! I have seen that too! :o)
english movies are definitely there on the net...maybe searching is difficult...ppl used to bring them regularly to iit...but u can also get pirated dvds at cheap rates :)...
i've reduced my movie intake drastically :(...mostly i watch them on weekends...
guys !!!!
www.ovguide.com
non stop viewing !
Time for a new post.*looks at calendar*
Give me two more days, Amit.. I am running low on patience to sit in front of the computer after work :P
Post a Comment