The upcoming hiatus!
Consider me dead for the coming two weeks. I am not even going to bother to bore you with my protracted list of things to do. Just wanted to say that with 2 finals, 4 projects and 4 assignments to submit in the next two weeks, it might be unwise for me to update this space for a while.
On the same side-note though, it felt so awesome leading my group consisting of three other grad students onto coming up with a novel idea for our project! Yeah, I am silly and immodest, but only in front of you guys! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hi,Shreya...hey,it's great to be so busy,na,rather than sitting around,wondering what to do??I'm sure that with your time management skills,you'll find a wee bit of time to blog as well(mark my words!)
Wow-you lead a group of three students for your project?I knew that you're a smart one!...a big smile at the 'I am silly and immodest,but only in front of you guys'...aah,that's modesty redefined.
wow! leading a team!! cool :p
meow!
Post a Comment