Ring out the old, ring in the new...

I am officially on break and therefore living at home and absorbed in touching base with da family! Besides that, I have started reading the book "A Journey Into the Heart" (how cardiovascular treatments came into existence - quite amazing book actually) by David Monagan. Also need to finish my research paper before the end of break. Also on the cards is going to drop off my closest cousin at the airport as she leaves for her wedding in India. She will meet her fiance in personfor the first time and will get married 10 days later. I am a little nervous for her, and way tooo sad that I will not be able to attend her wedding. :'(

anyway, hope you all had a Merry Xmas and wish you a dazzling New Year!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, thanks for the new years wishes trevor...

and and she is meeting him for the first time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could NEVER do that !

Design by Blogger Templates