Reflections
There is something that distracts me. There is something that I have to consciously stop myself from doing. I like to stay detached from people and things so that I will not be lachrymose when things don't turn out as expected. And yet, this silly mind of mine is eager to connect to the most ephemeral of all things, and to the obviously momentary vanity. What will I do with myself?? Thanks for all the distractions, Shreya, and now if you will excuse me, I will have to castigate myself by pulling another all-nighter....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Shreya,I almost feel like telling you 'Some extenuating circumstances coerce me to perclude you from such extravagance',related to usage of English...but, instead,I say'Nice work'...You're one happy self- conversationalist!
ok..so I have to use the dictionary a tousand times in ur 100 word note, ...but wth...
so...what's troubling u so much ..apart from what we already discussed?
and ... hmm... that was a confusing post
haha AmitL, nice comeback for my tough English skills ;).. but I am a little thrown off by the meaning of extenuating (underestimate?) here. and I believe that u also meant to write 'preclude' 'coz dictionary.com does not seem to have the meaning of 'perclude' :P hehe... Sorry I am so lame at understanding, but I am also eager to learn from you! ... And you are more than correct about me being a self-conversationalist LOL!!
Hi, Neo, so I guess my posts will give you good GMAT practice ;) hahaha... but oh, I was once again confused about the grad school/job thing - which is why I was asking you how you had mapped your career path. But this post isn't on the same topic. This one was about distractions while studying for a mid-term :P
hmmm.... I wonder what kinda distractions ??
siddhpur no brahman ?
HAHAHAHA
Nice try, Neo, but way offfff....
Hi,Shreya...preclude is right..a typo,definitely..hehehe.:)
Post a Comment