I do not like the end of Daylight Savings Timings! It is only 5:30 pm but it is pitch-black outside! *sigh* So depressing....
true, i dont blog quite frequently, but when i do, I provoke the reader's thought process, or at least aim to do so !I refrain from making the entries personal...which also disallows me to write personal stuff:)but its always a pleasure to read urs...STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!
i didnt realise this yesterday,...bu today I realised this while coming back from work...it IS DARK !
told you about the dark evenings :(! It is also getting colder this week :(
Err,I'm not too clear-have they reduced one hour from the times,or what?So,what's the time lag-like,Dubai is GMT+4. What about Boston?
Post a Comment
Design by Blogger Templates
4 comments:
true, i dont blog quite frequently, but when i do, I provoke the reader's thought process, or at least aim to do so !
I refrain from making the entries personal...which also disallows me to write personal stuff:)
but its always a pleasure to read urs...
STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!
i didnt realise this yesterday,...bu today I realised this while coming back from work...it IS DARK !
told you about the dark evenings :(! It is also getting colder this week :(
Err,I'm not too clear-have they reduced one hour from the times,or what?So,what's the time lag-like,Dubai is GMT+4. What about Boston?
Post a Comment