The Big Day!
I finally registered to take the GRE on 24th of Sept, right before school starts! Wish me luck and let me know if you have any suitable practice tests.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I finally registered to take the GRE on 24th of Sept, right before school starts! Wish me luck and let me know if you have any suitable practice tests.
Design by Blogger Templates
6 comments:
Heyyy...good luck..will let u know the practice tests,if I come across some..:)Google zindabad.
congrats :)..and good luck!
mehnat kar
amitL, thanks dude! Google zindabad forever :D
Girish, thank you :)
Neo, jarur karish. your comment really motivates me to keep going! thanks! :)
http://testprepreview.com/gre_practice.htm
As I said,google zindabad..i quite like this site..will brush up my English too.:)
i hv few practice papers and other gre material send me ur id will mail.. my id is singh.amrit@gmail.com
Good Luck :)
Post a Comment