Good reads....
check out the articles on this page: http://www.desijournal.com/articlelist.asp
My fav was: http://www.desijournal.com/article.asp?articleid=306 out of the few articles that I read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
check out the articles on this page: http://www.desijournal.com/articlelist.asp
My fav was: http://www.desijournal.com/article.asp?articleid=306 out of the few articles that I read.
Design by Blogger Templates
6 comments:
Hi,Shreya...whew..that's one good site,and,the story you linked to,was also enthralling.Tks again for the link.And,hey,you on radio??Wow...what time'd be in Dubai?Let me see.
BTW,I posted.:))
arre !!!
see
1st line.. which place
2nd line... why that place
3rd line ...what happens in that place
4th line...what the girl does
5th line... Back to starbucks..
so basically...the poet is sitting in starbucks and gets mentally transported to another place !!
BTW,I posted...again.:)
hi shreya, to ur last comment on my blog, yes im back to enjoying life again :D >:D<
i read the article... so does the girl in the city kill herself in the end with that knife ? :(
Post a Comment