dammit! I hate the fact that yahoo advertisements have disfigured my html coded web-page and scattered the contents all over the place :( (if you want to see what I mean, check out http://in.geocities.com/trivedi_shreya)
Now I am in search of some other free web space host which can let me use me copy-paste my old html code without any trouble. I tried Google Webpages, but it is not easy to transport my html code into its pre-set Dreamweaver format .. sheeesh!!
And btw, this is just a mini-rambling, not really my next post :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
that webpage really looks awful...why dont you intergrate ur blog with ur homepage??
hehe...Shreya,sometimes,ramblings make for interesting reading...reminding me that others face similar probs to what I do.
Girish, I do not want to integrate my blog with my home-page because I do not want random surfers to read about me (I know it sounds silly, but there are good reasons to control the quality of blog traffic....) any other suggestions?
Amit, I have a confession: my next post might be delayed, probably because I am taking too long to read a John Grisham novel, doing chores for family and self, and not staying at home long enough to find time to blog :-P ... sorry, I backed out on my word :-s
ohh...thats very protective of you :P...
more suggestions...why dont u check your univ account for this...every univ gives some webspace to their students right...
they used to.. but they destroyed all the student accounts and stopped giving free webspace some time back :( ...
hmmm....ok have a look at this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_death_metal_bands
how about i send a few selected songs by these bands...bands include Amoebic Dysentery, Polluted Inheritance, Horror of Horrors, Cephalic Carnage etc etc...
you could enjoy them with your family :)
I am always open to good music... alright..gtg sleep and get ready to work tomorrow!
ok couple of nice songs coming your way...bang your head, have a blast!
Hi,Shreya..the novel finished yet????:)
BTW,my next post is up.:)
Post a Comment