I want to get back to writing, but words don't come to mind. I think I am pre-occupied with finals and projects right now. I can't believe that this quarter is going to end in a couple of weeks!! And with nice warm weather and BBQ season around, who would feel like sitting in the room blogging? :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u like the BBQ season ??
I hate the smell :p
yrf=yashraj films
SEL=shankar mahadevan, the other two are just for timepass.

AmitL said...

Haha..Shreya,just remain preoccupied,with the enjoyment post-exams as a goal.:)BTW,when u say warm,what temp do you refer to?Out here,it's 40 deg C+...and,hot is 48 deg C.:)(At present it's still 40)

Tinsel town buzz said...

I don't like the smell of BBQ sauce, but I like people outside enjoying the weather and grilling together! Ofcourse, I only eat veggie burgers, but BBQ-ing is good for a change from eating indoors at the same dining hall :-P... And I did not know that Shankar from SEL was actually the famous Shankar Mahadevan!

Amit, I am glad that I have been so determined this time; it comes as a surprise to me, but I totally love the feeling of fighting it to the finish! :)...Out here, it is currently 40-50 F, or 20-30 deg C, so it is nice and comfy.... Wow, 48C must be like burning then!!!

Design by Blogger Templates