Bottlenecks

Ever had a unique idea that could potentially help you become an entrepreneur? Ever been happy to see that there weren't really any patents directly imposing upon your idea? Worked diligently at figuring out how your idea could be turned to reality, and been content that it seems feasible? Done all this and come to the realization that it
is going to need some help from elite people to become successful? Yes, that is a very frustrating BOTTLENECK because I have no higher up contacts whatsoever and because I have a job that takes away most of my time.

P.S. Don't laugh at me. Peace.

3 comments:

AmitL said...

Hi,Shreya...wow..you have such an idea?I am sure if you google'patents',you'll get some ideas.

Now,let me guess what you've decided to do-write a 'GRE-ke beyond' type of word-list book.

Anonymous said...

Comes down to how much you believe in your own idea doesn't it? Would you be willing to drop other assignments to pursue your idea? Trying to get a grant from a government agency is a way to go...

We tried (or rather are trying) getting funding from various agencies, and you wouldn't believe the number of government agencies who offer sponsorship if you can draft a good proposal.

One basic ground rule though. Do NOT go to a venture capitalist without having done atleast 3/4th of the job. I could have helped, but you haven't mentioned which area your idea would fall under!

B said...

oh ive been coming around topics with "bottlenecks" about them.

Design by Blogger Templates