I never had a slice of bread,Particularly large and wide,That did not fall upon the floor,And always on the buttered side.
Happens to all of us at a certain time, just be sure to be prepared for the worst, then life won't be as bad :)
haha. awww.
haha..Shreya...does that really happen?I thought it happens only in comedy movies.:)But,yes,nice analogy to life.
lol.If you ever want to know the real reason of why the toast always drops buttered side down, feel free to ask me!
Post a Comment
Design by Blogger Templates
4 comments:
Happens to all of us at a certain time, just be sure to be prepared for the worst, then life won't be as bad :)
haha. awww.
haha..Shreya...does that really happen?I thought it happens only in comedy movies.:)
But,yes,nice analogy to life.
lol.
If you ever want to know the real reason of why the toast always drops buttered side down, feel free to ask me!
Post a Comment