Me in a Black Hole



You know how there are some days when you just want to be left alone? When you have the desire to run away from the civilization and people and go into hiding where no one can find you?

If you do, then you can probably relate to my mood today. Luckily, my roommate has been out since 4 pm today, and won't be coming back till 11 pm from her ROTC and baby-sitting job. But I am bored of my room, and so will walk to the corners of the library and find myself a quite place to study. It has hardly been the fourth day since school started, and there is a pile of assignments and reading to do already. (Well, I am equally to blame for wasting time watching a movie, taking a long lunch break with Shreya B, and napping for an hour)

I wonder if I feel so unsocial because of the pressure to finish my work, or because of the confusion created my observations about some random friends, or due to a combination of both!

ANyways, enough spilling of thoughts on the web.... My books are calling...

1 comments:

B said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Design by Blogger Templates