First day of school

Wow! I am so glad to be back in school! I wanted to be done with co-oping and commuting for this term, and really needed a change. And since I was living at home while I was working, I did not get to see my friends much. I guess I missed college life and friends and school-activities.

So, just to brief my fellow blog-readers, and astray web-surfers, about my plans for this quarter:
A. I am taking 5 classes - one is independent study, the other two are EE classes, one BME class and Physics
B. I plan to work out more often - started with a jog around the lakefill today! :)
C. (Tentative) helping choreograph indian dance
D. Radio-jockeying
E. Not falling behind in classes, not sleeping in classes, Physics GSW, taking a yoga class maybe
F. More be-friending and more networking..
G. Staying connected with parents on a day-to-day basis
H. Staying connected with cousins on a weekly basis

And last but not the least, hanging out with friends. I have met all my close friends today and yesterday, and they were so sincerely excited to see me back on campus! While thinking about it today, I was relieved to find that I have finally got the friend circle that I was longing for when I initially came to Northwestern, and which did not quite exist until last year. Having the biggest room on the floor was nice, but sharing a slightly smaller room with an understanding roommate is even nicer!


Saying of the day - . "All we want is money, all we need is love" Tagline from the movie Apna Sapna Money Money

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not sleeping in classes?? good luck with that !
glad u found a core group of friends to hang out with.... !!!

B said...

I am taking physics too, though I have done it in India, I think phy teaching here sucks :( And WOW at helpin choreograph indian dance.. youtube mite be of help :P And im stayin connected with parents on a day to day and yup, with my cousin, week to 2-3 days :P but, I dont really have a campus life which is pretty boring.... :(

Design by Blogger Templates