रब ने बना दी जोड़ी ??




Do you believe in soulmates? In finding the one who was made for you? Do you think marriages are made in heaven? What is your take on the arranged marriage gig for Indian families?

Along with these questions, I also have some news for you. Are you ready to get shocked? If you are, then you should know that I just found my match. The families have decided to have an engagement ceremony as soon as they can settle on a good muharat. Only time will tell if I found a soul-mate, but I definitely think I found a highly compatible match, which was surprising given their rare nature imposed by my family's requirements.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh hey !! congratulations !!!!
i am happy for u S_ ( i used to write ST before.)
but seriously...image hosted by tripod?

Anonymous said...

oh , and why couldnt u say something thhe last time we spoke online?

Tinsel town buzz said...

I am still ST technically! :) And the image was removed from the source, hence the tripod placeholder by blogger.

AmitL said...

OMG...congrats,congrats,Shreya!!!Let me say the proverbial cliche:'Kal tak to aap itni si thi'...blogwise,that is,since we've never met.:)
---
Who's the lucky guy? Bostonian Indian hai ya India Indian hai?More details,pls.:)

Tinsel town buzz said...

Hi Amit! Thanks for the wishes :) I know, I know, I don't think I have grown up enough to settle down, but then again, life is a journey and maybe I'll grow up in the face of these different experiences hahaha.. that became a li'l too serious.. but anyhow, he is a Texas-ian Indian, yet very Indian Indian hehe :P

AmitL said...

Ah-tks for the info-I'm sure u'll have a very happy journey...:)So,started dabbling with lariats and rodeos,et al,yet??:)

Design by Blogger Templates