The tsunami in my current profession
I am driving at full throttle here - not talking about my car, but about life. Am I eating more than I can chew? I want someone to hold me back and tell me what I should do, but there is no one I know who has been in my shoes and who has escalated herself on the so-called success ladders. I gather tidbits of advise, suggestions, inspirations and reality checks from here and there, but in the end, my mind is my best guide and worst friend - we'll see what happens and how long I ride this high wave for....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
wow. and when you've been through this, you'll be the one - the first to have done it! :) but, could it be that you seek advice/help from a man? I'm assuming you're only talking about your women friends/advisors.
Hi,Shreya--well,honestly-I really believe that one should gather all advice,suggestions,etc..but, in the end-it's one's own instincts which make one a winner,and responsible for good or bad...good luck at making the right decisions!:)Good luck-and,if u have any questions to ask---feel free..ym is always there.:)
Just rem to be 'down to Earth' even at the highest point of the wave. :)
all the best!
Keshi.
Post a Comment