Realizations

Over the past year, I have become so comfortable sharing my experiences on this site that I almost forgot about the risks of somebody being able to stalk me. Yes, I love sharing my rantings and ravings with my regular blog friends, but the recent stalking incidences that I have heard about are upsetting and alarming. So, I am thinking of migrating to a new blog without my real name or identity, and give the link to only those who I know already.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank god u realized this ...there a reason, why i am known only as NEO !

anyways, long time matey !

B said...

exactly. I always wondered how could people blog so much, put their real thoughts out there, judgementalism too, with real name. What if someone judges the blogger by his blogs ..


and stalker is dangerous..

AmitL said...

Hi,Shreya-yup-you're right-when in doubt,change blog.:)As long as you inform me,that is..hehe..u do know my email id,right?:)

Ooohhh..I had a most horrible thought-what if Kareena Kapoor decides to stalk you??

Design by Blogger Templates