Having too much fun, are we?

Alas! I am done with school! :) for now, at least. The happy moment came three weeks back, and I took off on a vacation immediately afterwards. A week spent in D.C. and Virginia without having to worry about finances, GPAs and peer competitiveness felt so blissful that I almost exploded with joy. After eight days of frolicking tours, I was back at home, working on some signal processing codes that were incorrectly assumed to be necessary for my graduation. Thankfully though, I did most of my work on these codes the following weekend while waiting at the airport for eight hours straight to catch my flight to Cleveland. To save cab fare, I got a ride from my dad who dropped me off at 6:30 am before going to work even though my flight wasn't until 3 pm. But hey, it was my time off, and I couldn't care less what I did with it :P The only complaint was not having access to free internet at the airport to post an entry here or do some blog reading.

Anyhow, being in Cleveland was fun, and the fact that it was an all-expenses paid trip added four moons to it ('char chaand lag gaye' haha =D) I was there to check out a grad school that flew me from Chicago to Cleveland, put me in a fancy, upscale hotel for a night, paid for all my meals, introduced me to other prospies, alums, current students and program directors, and also took us on a tour of the city. I have a few pics of my hotel to share: it had a 32 inch wide plasma TV and a king-size bed that literally makes you wanna lie down and watch TV 24/7!





A bird-eye view of Chicago from the plane (captured right before the air hostess scolded me for using an electronic device i.e. my camera while landing)

4 comments:

Bhuwan said...

Can fun ever be too much?

Tinsel town buzz said...

haha.. nah, not really, Bhuwan. But the title was my premonition for the future which wouldn't necessarily be as fun and happening :P

B said...

wow. nice chicago view from window :P I always try to get some pics in the flight :P

4-chand :)) and u went just checking out a new grad school and they paid for it? :O wow. whoa. temme more abt it.

AmitL said...

Hi,Shreya,the lucky lady...ooh la la..what a hotel room.

**added four moons to it ('char chaand lag gaye' haha =D

ROFL at that comment...I wondered what four moons meant-would not have guessed if not for the translation.

I see u're having too much fun..keep it up.:)

Design by Blogger Templates