where there is a will, there is a way!

checking off the things that I did like I had announced in my previous post:


1. finish building my website in Dreamweaver - have some ideas, but haven't found the time to implement them not yet started

2. record a tune for LotusBeat News Segment. might ditch doing this. have another idea in ma' head to replace LB news segment

3. Finish reading 'Reading Lolita in Tehran'. this will be my non-fiction books in years. got the book from the library, but dont feel like reading it. Instead, read a biography of Bill Gates, and the 'Dreamweaver for Dummies' :-P

4. volunteering at a local hospital DONE!

5. giving myself a refresher course in physiology and multivariable calculus. Does reading System Physioloogy text count?

6. joining a gym and working out every single day. Playing outdoor sports will be difficult in winter :( I did join the gym, but haven't been working out every day...

7. catching up on lost sleep, watching bunch of movies and recording lots of song CDs DONE!

8. helping out with more household chores, and spending more time with the family! DONE!

checking back on this list does make me feel a little embarrased now as I have, in reality, done fewer things than I thought... Baloney again!

0 comments:

Design by Blogger Templates