Agenda for winter break
After these two insane weeks, I plan to:
1. finish building my website in Dreamweaver - have some ideas, but haven't found the time to implement them
2. record a tune for LotusBeat News Segment.
3. Finish reading 'Reading Lolita in Tehran'. this will be my non-fiction books in years.
4. volunteering at a local hospital
5. giving myself a refresher course in physiology and multivariable calculus.
6. joining a gym and working out every single day. Playing outdoor sports will be difficult in winter :(
7. catching up on lost sleep, watching bunch of movies and recording lots of song CDs
8. helping out with more household chores, and spending more time with the family!
so many ambitions, so little time - 20 days to be exact, until I start co-op again! I am so not looking forward to the long drive...yuck!


0 comments:
Post a Comment