Woh lamhe --- everything except for Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hai is badmusic, yuk! I thought Prittam could do better than this!!
Anyways, in the meanwhile, here are a few pics from the World Music Festival at Claudia Classidy theatre. I interviewed Moroccan music band : Aza, and artists from the Bhattacharya family.
Aza, playing with their traditional instruments. It was quite an experience to hear them!
Live on air at that time...woo hoo! P.S. I still need to find the recordings for this show!
Interviewing Debashish Bhattacharya with his two siblings. I am on the right.
That's all for now. I went to Falguni Pathak's Dandiya Dhamaka last weekend, but didnot take any pictures from there. This was my first time going there, and although the turnout and crowd was good, the music was only good in patches. I did not feel like it was worth the ticket money...but oh well... Oh, I am going to BMES Conference this Saturday and then home for Diwali the weekend after! Will post more often if i find interesting to say.
First Domestic Flight Experience
2 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment