Big Weekend..
I have a crazy friday ahead of me, and I cannot even enjoy it all. It is Homecoming weekend at Northwestern, and the alumni grand marshall of the parade is Stephen Colbert, from Comedy Central's 'The Daily Show'. It is a huge deal that Mr. Colbert is going to be led to the streets of Evanston, since he is such a popular TV host, and particularly since he rose to fame by likings of the internet video-hunters and Apple Podcast listeners after his speech at White House where he tactfully criticized President Bush in his own home in front of the camera! Anyways, this year’s Homecoming week theme is “Roll Out The Purple Carpet,” inspired by Hollywood’s Walk of Fame. There are a lot more events planned out for this weekend, but I will be missing these in favor of Diwali celebrations at home. Remind me to post all these pics to show off crazy NU traditions, ok? =)
Oh but, before the excitement begins in the evening, I have an important presentation tomorrow at 3 pm. I better go work on that or it will ruin all my happy plans.... so long!


2 comments:
# This is my first comment.
if that is urs.. where is my comment then? what is going on here....???!
Post a Comment