Do I really need to take a chill pill?
I am quite enraged and restive right now. And as bad as I feel for being so impatient and tempered, I can't get over the fact that three hours of my day were just wasted. That much time wasted while I had to meet a personal deadline, find time to do my daily exercise, spend time with my brother who had come home from college after a really long time and do all sorts of other things. But writing here and listening to new songs on Youtube has helped me calm my nerves down a lot. Phew!! I was burning up with rage inside otherwise (bad thing because I don't think it is a good idea for me to become so short tempered)
Alrighty, need to finish my work before I start getting mad at myself this time!!
PS: Tera Hone Laga from Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani is awesome song!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment