SelfCleansing
The Neo-Vedanta website has links to some really good articles around spirituality. I have read most of their collection about Swami Vivekanand, and I am always inspired by people like him who can find a deeper meaning in life and have devoted themselves for the selfless service of other less fortunate beings.
It is amusing to see how one's beliefs change over the years - I, for one, went from being indifferent to an athiest, then becoming an agnostic, and now becoming a believer. Who knows what Truth is for sure? :)
"Whosoever comes to Me; through whatever form, I reach him; all men are struggling through paths which in the end lead to Me"
- Bhagwad Gita
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi,Shreya-thanks for the link..I always like reading articles on spirituality,as you may have guessed...imagine-just reading about them can bring peace to the mind...and,yes,I agree-finally,one becomes a 'believer'in God's power,many a times through life-saving miracles.
---
And,what a great quote that was- yes,all men are struggling theough paths which in the end lead to God.
hmmm :)
Post a Comment