It's a catastrophic success!!
I don't know how I lived without reading and making sarcastic comments for almost a month now! So here's what I came up while surfing the net at work!
Sarcasm-just another free service that I offer!
National Sarcasm Society-Like we need your support!
Why get high when there are other ways to achieve a smug sense of superiority?
No I won't go to hell! I've got a restraining order!
Some people are like slinkies-basically useless, but yet it's so amusing to watch them fall down a flight of stairs.
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend laughs at you and trips you again.
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver!
Few women admit their age, and few men act theirs.
My knight in shining armour turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
When life gives you lemons, ask for a refund.
I know kung fu and 50 other dangerous words.
(Old one) Work fascinates me. I can sit and stare at it for hours.
If you like sarcasm as much as me, you would also enjoy reading: http://www.coolnsmart.com/sarcastic_quotes/
Put that smile back where it belongs!!
Till next time then, Vaarwel!! :)


3 comments:
the new template is awesome! Name bhi bada fancy hai :) I loved all the funny/sarci quotes!
Hello,ji,from Baroda!! LOL at these 'catastrophic' words!!:)And,all related to sarcasm,to boot!!:)How's things,otherwise?
Thanks, Red :)
Amit, back in India again, eh? Lucky you! Things are going well here, how about you?!
Post a Comment