For better or worse?
ANother entry after a long break.. Well, that is because I hardly had free time and the availability of getting on the net at the same time. Being at home needs more adjusting, because it is not like Drumil will ever offer to let me use the T.V. or computer, and I don't want to pick a fight with him for the sake of our neighbors.
Anyway, it is Saturday morning right now, and I wish I could have slept a little more, but we have to go to the Museum of Science and Industry. Baxter is celebrating its 75th anniversary there and so is treating all its employees to a party this weekend in the huuuge museum. Looking forward to the special Da-VInci exhibit!!
Oh, speaking about Baxter and party, did I mention that my boss is resigning from our company? :( well, he got a better position elsewhere, and our division is very likely to get sold. (another frown) but that doesn't stop anyone from having parties! We have a picnic coming up in mid-August, farewell party for our boss and others this Wednesday, and poker night next weekend!
Have to run now.. already late to head out to the Museum, and still have not got my car's emission test done. its going to be a busy weekend with a bday dinner, playing tennis and going to O'hare. later!


0 comments:
Post a Comment